A piece of me

Sunday, July 5, 2009

FOCHUSS COMMITTEE 2008/2009
~WE BELONG TOGETHER~
RAUDHAH FESTIVAL (RAFEST)- TGOIC
HS,ECONS,QLC
*pm,secretary n pc..solving problems??

FOCHUSS ACTIVITY: 2ND HUMANITARIAN WORK
*sisters
MEMORY IN SEM 1
*nad,me,azura n adilah

MAHALLAH UMMU SALAMAH
CFS IIUM,NILAI (D-1-2)
2008/2009
*forever frens



when its about a piece of me it as same or synonym to..a part of me....

my family,my frens are a piece of me,a part of me..when something went wrong it feels like a pieces of me went bad or wrong.i would not feel better instead im gonna think what is it that make it went bad or wrong.

it happends when my fwens have a fought or misunderstanding among each other,it sumthing that i myself felt d tense between them..it sort like we all have this kind of bond in which twins have.i really hate it when those kind of things happends.especially when it came to fought or anything which brings to disunity. if it were a happy moment i wouldn't mind though.

i seriously have no idea why this topic came into my mind when i about to wrote on this topic..maybe because i really misses my frens back in uia nilai...all of them..

plus,it might be as well that im in a situation in which im totally in ignorant n flash backs keep on coming back to me..erghh..i hate when it happends..really makes me feel sad..especially rite now when my frens r not with me..those who are really2 close to me,that is my dormmates..my society Fochuss's frens n others..
kayh,i think i better stop rite here before i start crapping to much...huuhu...

-emotion = unpredictable

0 comments: